Birthday in September

Officially a year older now, and wiser I hope heh... It actually don't hit on me much, everyone grows older anyway. 

I was given the freedom to choose my birthday gift from bf although he wanted to get me a Pandora. I have been thinking of other choices but eventually I couldn't come out with a thing that both of us agreed on. So we went in Pandora to check out a day before my birthday. And surprise surprise we got a Pandora bracelet and charms on the spot, and a sparkling love shaped charm from Elaine! I wasn't prepared to get it on the spot but somehow it happened. Grateful for the gorgeous gift.


On the actual date, there was a special "One day Shopping Sales" at Melbourne Central. How lucky eh?  So we have to be at the mall early.. And..And... that's when I got my flowers delivered to my doorstep by bf <3 a="" enough="" inside="" is="" joke="" lololol="" love="" major="" once="" p="" year="">


To make it more fun, we joined the competition held in accordance of the event, which explains spamming pictures on our Instagrams lol...  Unfortunately non of us won it but we had so much fun running around the mall for treasure hunt! I have never joined any such competition in a mall, a very special memory indeed. This was actually the second competition, there were a limit number of participants for the first game which we didn't get to join and changed the plan to breakfast at Pancake Parlour. 

After the game we went for shopping spree! So many offers at all the shops! Some are really cheap and worthy. Most of the stores have 20-30% off. It was then that I bought a pair of sneakers from Vans. Oh I don't shop for sneakers, really. But I have been wanting one pair to be on my shoe rack, ya' know, sometimes to change a little! Here's a picture of us in a slightly different style, trying on the caps in Vans store.


We shopped from the morning till evening @.@ Due to some delay at the queue to get in fitting room I would say, not sure if it even qualifies as an excuse lol But we got so tired of walking by the end of the day. Good thing that I stay so near by don't need to walk a far distant to get back to home. It was a full on fun filled and adventurous birthday.

We ended our day by going for a steak restaurant called City Grill Room. I am having this major major love for steak especially this year! And this is by far the best, most tender, right to the degree kind of steak! I am so gonna go back if I have the chance! I love my rib-eye on bone so much!

Rib-eye
Scotch

Now I have to backdate to about 5 days before. I had an advanced mini cupcake surprise session at home. Main reason being bf's brother was here travelling and another housemate of mine is travelling back home town  during my birthday. I am contented having them to share the joy with me.








On a side note, I miss my friends back home that would always celebrate it with me as well! Grateful that even all of us are thousand miles apart, you guys still put in effort to send your wishes accross! At the bright side, my relatives are coming over for a week in November! 2 more months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment