Coming home

Finally my future is starting to reveal abit more. So I am gonna embark on my first full-time job at KL in March. Next on will be quittng my currrent part time jobs here, packing my 4 years worth of luggages, and settling accommodation in KL.

It drives me a little nervous how it will be like working in such a huge company. I've always have this mindset that it is really hard to get in this particular company, couldn't believe that I'm entering it very soon! Wonder how the company's culture will be like. I hope it will be an enjoyable and fulfilling career there.

Today when I was buying some baking ingredients at Woolworths, an aunty came to me asking if I speak Mandarin and if I could help her out. She was pushing a baby pram (her grandson) and looking at the pans and woks. And she said, her daughter only has a pan in her house that it is so inconvenient to cook dishes and even to cook some noodle for the kid. But the daughter didn't seemed to bother to buy more pans or woks just to save money. As she was telling me all these, one could just sense how much she loves her daughter. She ended up buying a wok and a mini pot for her daughter.

Stumbled across these images below from facebook today and it reminded me of the reality. Even though we already know all these, but it's good to be reminded once in awhile, as we could be carried away by our life too.


你在家时,父母是一种生活;你不在家时,父母又是另外一种生活。世界再大,回家再难,过节也不要忘记回去看看家里开始年迈的父母


No comments:

Post a Comment