chirstmas

I adore the atmosphere of Christmas season. All thanks to the Christmas tale, the joyful songs, the pictures of white snowy Christmas accompanied by the jingle bells. However, my family don't have the tradition of celebrating this festive, thus my dream of having a christmas tree at home, with presents all around it, never come true. For this year's Christmas, it was just a normal day for me, no hang outs, no celebration. Instead, I accompanied my family to attend a wedding dinner lol. Luckily before I came back from Melbourne, I managed to have some fun just browsing through the selection of Christmas deco in Myer.




Christmas sock! I've only had one in my entire life =X



all RED !! so festive !!


Or something more romantic?




So so so many choices!! If I have a Christmas tree in my house, I don't know how am I gonna choose the accessories. They're all so pretty! So since I don't have a Christmas tree at home, B got me a teddy bear with a reindeer hoodie cap, how lovely is this little teddy!!


Plus, spotted this super classy Chanel snow globe on their counter to celebrate Christmas. Welcoming the season with minimal yet classy deco!

No comments:

Post a Comment