Just do it

If you never act, you will never know for sure
This is so true.

If you get what you hope for in the end, you deserved it because you took the leap of faith for doing it.
If you didn't get what you wish for, it's all fine because you tried and you gain the experience.

I've been introduced more deeply in this I guess since I came overseas. There's no specific thing that make me suddenly realise about it. It's not that I heard about it only recently. I'm sure everyone of us read or heard such similar quote so many times in our life. But do we really accept it deep in our heart and put it into actions? Or do we just say yes in our heart and leave it as it is?

I felt that I'm so much more open to it and doing it since I came overseas is because that I've done so many more things that I wouldn't have courage or simply not allowed to do if I were in Malaysia. I do not regret any of it, even though there are some that I failed too. Thinking about all I've done, I will not trade any of them for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment