One step closer

Two weeks passed since the day I'm done with exam. Two weeks, for two weeks I've done a little bit more to complete my life. A little step at a time, but I am definitely gonna do this. I will fill up my life, nothing like before. Not that I didn't enjoy my past, but I've learnt so much more here. my eye sight go opened up and it leads me to seeing things differently, precisely in the sense of pursuit of happiness and the learning process itself. There was a long period of time, thinking dreams are just dreams. They are so beautiful because they are dreams. But now, despite the unknowing timing for them to turn into reality, I've learnt to enjoy the process itself, making sure I'm closer to the dreams, not being stagnant.

For my love in coffee, I've attended coffee classes to push my knowledge further, both theory and practical part. And I'm actually looking into getting a domestic coffee machine that suits my budget. Aiming on one, and hopefully will be able to get it on hand soon. 

Ahhh my first attempt of doing latter art, I'm so gonna master it, I will...


Also I'm experimenting more on cooking and baking nowadays. Looking up for new recipes every now and then, and trying them out. I'm going all out lol putting much more effort and budget in it than before. One reason being the free time I have now, and also for the sake of wide range ingredients available here compared to my hometown, if I were to go back one day, or soon.

So I baked chocolate fondant, served with pavlova ice-cream. I used dark chocolates for the fondant so the sweetness from ice-cream could just even out our palette.


Baked scallops, with creamy sauce and cheese. Happy with the end result, they turned out great and not soggy at all.


This is a random one, chocolate cookies. I just simply followed the recipe given by the chocolate bites pack. They turned out to be rather flat and huge ones, like those Subway cookies, but slightly more crunchy.


I am not stopping these passion here. After a family trip next week, I shall continue with my adventures. It feels great. To be honest, I feel powered, instead of feeling bored for all the free time I am having now. I guess that's the magic of doing things that you're interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment