loving my life

Again. And hopefully the very last time. I'm now waiting for the result of final paper with CPA. It's pretty torturing as it take one and a half month for the announcement of result.

Yet, I'm so not gonna feel bored. I've planned to retake IELTS, not a very exciting event, but then I'm also gonna learn barista within this period, now that's exciting!

There are so many things that I like, but not putting in all my efforts yet. I guess this is a very good period of time, or maybe even the best phase of my life to be able to put my heart and soul in to bring myself unto an adventure, discovering what this world has got got offer. Of course I still need to constantly remind myself of continuing my job-hunting mission. It's the reality. I have the time till end of the year. Let's see what my life turns itself into. Gonna be a pretty important phase of my life.

I'm currently feeling very appreciative, despite being unemployed lol I love to made others' day, seeing others wearing a smile on their face just brightened me up. And I could do it so frequently through my part-time, even simply with just a greeting or lending a helping hand to elderly.

So many ways to love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment