Wake me up when September ends

September ended, infact it's already mid october. Fourth year here in Australia, second year in Melbourne. Definitely not a short period of time, but has it been long enough?

Since 2 years ago, I have been facing the the options of my life, unfortunately it is a choice not entirely on my hand. There are other factors to take into consideration, factors that are realistic and consuming me. I am bad at this, very bad at making decision that affects others, even by remote.

For sure that I have learnt alot and I'm happy with my exposure. But I know deep in my heart that I haven't got the best I could. I didn't give it all to experience everything. I held back too much in the past, but I've grown out of it. I've finally started my dreams in baking and coffee to actions. It is pretty late that I just got started few months ago. But my passion has doubled, if not tripled since then. I am madly in love with what I am doing right now.

A call from family about household situation always stir up my emotions. The fact that I need to be more independent, take up more responsibility and being the eldest in this family don't help at all. It makes me worry about my family. It confuses my rational mind. It forces my heart to weigh family factors heavily  in each of my actions, especially this one, one that determine my future.

Looks like I'm heading home, soon, very soon indeed.

I need to make full use of my time from now on. With all I can, with all my time and energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment