brightening it up

In a day, I experienced two incidents that brought me extremely different feeling. I thought I had a very very bad day caused by my mistake, added up with negative support from others. On the other hand, I receive warmth through people by my side. It's nothing much, just spending quality time at home. Because we're not family in biology sense, quality time has a deeper value. So much so that I decided to not let negative event to take the hold of me. I don't think that I am a very optimistic person, but I do appreciate alot, and when I feel grateful, it means the whole world to me. It is more than enough to remove my negative energy.

On the other day, I thought I had a very bad day as well due to an argument with the boyf. We rarely have serious argument, but yea shit happens. So I was really upset. But then, once we cleared things up, I know that we're lucky to overcome shitty incident no matter what. I'm glad that whatever happened, we're still us. I'm grateful for that.

When people talk about ups and downs, it's more like some big incidents in life stages. But I guess when drastic changes happen within one day, you could feel the mini heart attack too. Those two days really got me think abit further. There might be situations that upset us, challenge us. Negative emotion is certainly unavoidable but feeling sad shouldn't be too long. Look around, look at things that you've never noticed or you've taken it for granted, then give it a chance of appreciation. It's our decision to let positive or negative emotion to take control of us. Look for the beam of sunshine that will brighten your day.



No comments:

Post a Comment